Approx. Rs 2.5 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Accuracy||Better than 1%or 0.01 mg|
Online Monitoring of Total Residual Chlorine (TRC)Automatic, Accurate and real time analysis Orthotoludine (OT) Reagent based analysis Auto-calibrated at regular interval Alerts if result exceeds low or high limit Self Diagnosis of errors Low reagent warning Outputs for PLC, PC. SCADA ready Output to chlorine dosing pump.IP 65 enclosure for test and control module.Works on 110 or 230VAC 50Hz single phase Max 80 Watt.Test interval adjustable from 1 - 99 min. Adjustable low and high limits.
- Test Method used: Calorimetry.
- reagent used: Orthotoludine (OT)Measuring range 0 - 5ppm. Resolution 0.01ppm.
- Calibration: Automatic during Power On, at regular interval.
- Manual through menu option.
- Water sample inlet outlet, drain connections are provided at the base.
- Sample inlet: pressure 0.5 - 10 bar (Kg/cm.sq)Drain: Tested water is drained.
- About 1.2 mL per test.Large 20 X 4 LCD display.
- Continuously displays date time and last 3 results.
- Audio Visual alarm if test result exceeds high or low limit.
- Low reagent warning.Large inbuilt memory for storage of results. Results can be uploaded to PC or pen drive.Intelligent test sequence control. Auto fault detection.Test is aborted if no water at sample inlet.
- Indication and warning if pump or sensor failure occurs.
- Automatically stops testing if reagent bottle is empty.
- Error log with date and time.
- Multiple Communication options. like RS 232, RS 485 MOD BUS. Data upload to pen drive.
- The Analyzer is designed to auto calibrates itself at fixed intervals using calibration standard reagent.
- The Analyzer thus has two consumables, Test Reagent and Calibration Reagent.
- Quantity of consumables used per month is determined by test time interval chosen by the user. For Test interval of 15 minutes and for 24 X 7 operation for a month, the consumables requirement is about one pack (400ml.) each of Test Reagent and Calibration reagent.